- prolongs the duration of sexual intercourse, on average 3-4 times greater length
- approved by the FDA for the treatment of premature ejaculation
- does not reduce sensitivity during intercourse
- can be taken irrespective of food consumption
- compatible with small doses of alcohol consumption
- incompatible with drugs taken to treat erectile dysfunction
- sometimes long-term treatment with this medication is needed for effectiveness
- contraindicated in cases of liver disease and/or cardiac dysfunction
Priligy is produced solely in tablet form (biconvex tablets of blue-green color) in dosages of 30 mg or 60 mg. The uniqueness of this drug is that in a short time (in comparison with analogs) it cures premature ejaculation and prolongs the duration of sexual contact by almost four times. This medicine works immediately, while other similar substances must first accumulate in the body.
The effect of this drug is based on the regulation of the ejaculation process by the sympathetic nervous system. After ingesting the tablet, the reverse capture of serotonin is blocked and its level in the synaptic cleft in the central nervous system increases. Priligy selectively blocks nerve impulses and prolongs sexual contact, increasing the period of onset and decreasing the duration of reflex impulses of motoneurons.
Priligy is quickly excreted in the urine in the form of conjugates. The concentration of the substance in the blood plasma 24 hours after administration is less than 5%. It essentially does not accumulate in the body, even with daily intake.
Indications for use
Priligy shows a high performance after the first reception. When used for a month or longer, the male’s duration of intercourse increases and all problems of the sexual sphere associated with premature ejaculation subsides.
Priligy is prescribed for males who have reached adulthood. It has a good effect on the nervous system and has many advantages such as:
- the possibility of combining with drugs used for erectile regulation (Viagra, Levitra, Cialis, etc.);
- prolongs sexual intercourse by up to 4 times;
- a convenient dose for daily use;
- positive influence on the emotional background.
Priligy is not a stimulant or a causative agent. Before taking it in the complex with other medicines, a specialist should be consulted to ensure compatibility.
Mode of application
Priligy is a popular and effective medicine with a selective effect on serotonin. For most men, it is safe for long-term use. The starting dose is typically 30 mg of the drug, and if necessary, the dosage can be increased to 60 mg (the maximum daily dose). It is recommended to take the drug 30-50 minutes before the expected sexual intercourse (the effect lasts up to 3-4 hours) and should be taken with water. Efficacy does not depend on food intake.
In the presence of the following diseases, men should exhibit caution:
- epilepsy and CNS disorders;
- hypotension with attacks of dizziness;
- impaired blood clotting;
- heart failure, cardiac conduction disorders (if there is no permanent pacemaker);
- ischemic heart disease or valve disease;
- bipolar disorder;
- pathology of the liver and kidneys;
- hypersensitivity to substances in the composition.
Priligy is especially contraindicated in children and adolescents under 18 years.
Priligy anf alcohol
Priligy should not be taken with alcohol. Simultaneous intake of drugs from SSRIs and Priligy is prohibited.
Possible side effects
Statistics show that this medication is well tolerated and has helped 80% of men taking the medication as directed. In some cases, the following may occur:
- nausea and vomiting;
- pain in the chest and back of the head;
- headache (2-4 hours after ingestion);
All side effects are transitory and mild.
Terms and conditions of storage
The shelf life of Priligy is three years. Store in a dry place inaccessible to children.
Where to buy Priligy
Buy Priligy dapoxetine online for a cheap price on EDMeans.com discount drugs store.