- drug of choice for those who cannot afford Viagra
- when instructions are properly followed, minimal harmful side effects
- helps men with erectile dysfunction of any origin
- identical composition to Viagra
- the number of side effects is the same as Viagra
- not compatible with alcohol
- depends on food intake
- available mostly at online pharmacies
Kamagra is an analog of the well-known drug Viagra. It has exactly the same action, but it costs much less. The main substance in Kamagra is the chemical compound sildenafil. Kamagra is produced in 100 mg tablets.
Where to buy Kamagra
Buy Kamagra tablets online for a cheap price at EDMeans.com discount drugs store.
Kamagra for ED
Harmonious sexual relations are the basis of a healthy family, so erectile dysfunction, or simply an erection disorder, can be a tragedy for some men. Fortunately, thanks to modern pharmacology progress, this piquant problem can be quickly solved with the help of effective medications. One of these medications is Kamagra, which has shown to be highly rated by numerous positive customer reviews.
Kamagra is produced by the world-famous Indian pharmaceutical company Ajanta Pharma, which guarantees strict quality control in compliance with all technological standards. The drug has the same active ingredient as Viagra, sildenafil citrate.
In addition to Sildenafil, Kamagra contains the following auxiliary substances:
- Microcrystalline cellulose: finely ground and thoroughly purified cotton cellulose. It has no side effects or contraindications and is often used in medications designed to help people lose excess weight and cleanse the body of toxins.
- Lactose monohydrate: composition is lactose (a carbohydrate contained in milk) with an attached water molecule. Sometimes it is used as a sweetener and sugar substitute.
- Croscarmellose sodium: an auxiliary substance, the content of which depends on the degree of dissolution of the primary component and the rate of absorption by the human body.
- Povidone: a substance that actively binds toxins in the body and comes from outside. Povidone promotes the prompt removal of toxins.
- Magnesium stearate: the chemical compound of magnesium salt and stearic acid. It has a beneficial effect on the functioning of internal organs and provides better absorption of calcium by the body.
After ingestion, the drug is quickly absorbed and distributed throughout the body. After its effect ends, Kamagra starts to be excreted from the body by the intestine and kidneys.
With a normal erection, the numerous capillaries in the penis are filled with blood and the blood fills the cavernous bodies. However, the described mechanism works only when nitric oxide is released in the cavernous body. It is this substance that relaxes the capillaries and contributes to the intense influx of blood. If for some reason nitric oxide is not recognized or is weakly allocated, the erection is weakened.
Kamagra organizes chemical processes in the human body in such a way that the nitric oxide in the cavernous body is allocated in sufficient quantity. Because of this, capillaries relax, which contributes to better blood flow.
Indications for use
Any male over 18 years of age experiencing weakened erections may take this medicine. One tablet of Kamagra should be taken one hour before the alleged sexual intercourse. In some cases, it is recommended that seniors reduce the dose to 25 mg (a quarter of the pill) since the drug is excreted more slowly in elderly bodies.
Mode of application
Kamagra is taken orally. It should be taken with a small amount of water an hour before the planned sexual intercourse. Effects of Kamagra are not dependent on food intake.
The active substance, sildenafil, is so harmless that even patients with severe kidney failure are not forbidden to use Kamagra, though it is recommended to reduce the dose to 25 mg. The same should be done if a person has impaired renal function. Reducing the dose is also recommended when Kamagra is used together with other drugs.
It is not recommended to take Kamagra more than once a day. When taking the pill, it should be washed down with water.
Avoid mixing Kamagra with alcohol and fatty food. It is recommended to refrain from taking the medication after a heart attack or stroke (within six months of heart attack or stroke). Men who have a deformation of the penis should refrain from taking Kamagra.
Do not combine this medication with medicines containing nitrates or nitric oxide.
Possible side effects
According to clinical studies, side effects occur very rarely. In rare cases, when taking this medication, there may be symptoms such as headache, dizziness, palpitations, a rush of blood to the face, a violation of the perception of color and odor, nasal congestion and nosebleeds and gastrointestinal tract disturbances.
Terms and conditions of storage
The shelf life of Kamagra is two years. Ensure to check the expiration date before use as taking an expired drug is highly undesirable. Like the other medications, the tablets should be stored in a dry place inaccessible to children.