- Therapeutic effect achieved already after the first dose
- Therapeutic effect achieved already after the first dose The drug causes side effects very rarely
- High effectiveness. The drug helps in 9 of 10 cases to prolong sexual intercourse.
- Dapoxetine is inexpensive
- Excellent compatibility with drugs that used to treat erectile dysfunction
- The only drawback of the drug is the fact that it is difficult to find in pharmacies
Dapoxetine is a modern medicine for men, which is used to improve potency and prolong sexual intercourse. It is ideal for men who suffer from premature ejaculation. This drug is available in tablets intended for oral administration. One tablet contains 60 mg of active ingredient.
Dapoxetine demonstrates the following advantages:
- Prolongation of sexual intercourse several times over.
- Balanced composition.
- Minimal number of side effects.
- Affordable price for everyone.
The main active ingredient of this generic formulation is dapoxetine.
Indications for use
Dapoxetine is used for the treatment of premature ejaculation.
Principle of action and effectiveness
Dapoxetine affects the cerebral cortex, which contributes to natural sexual arousal and slowing down sexual discharge. According to clinical research reports, Dapoxetine works to prevent premature ejaculation in adult men.
The active ingredient begins to take action about a half an hour after administration while remaining active for two hours.
Method of administration
One tablet is allowable once per day. Dapoxetine should be taken with water. However, this drug should not be taken with alcoholic beverages.
Do not consume excessive alcohol and/or caffeine while taking Dapoxetine. This can lead to an increased heart rate and blood pressure.
The maximal allowable dose of Dapoxetine is 60 mg per day. When taking this drug for the first time, the dosage should be reduced.
Major clinical trials have not reported there to be any major side effects when taking Dapoxetine. Therefore, men can safely buy Dapoxetine and enjoy intense sexual life. Nevertheless, if recommended dosages are exceeded, users may experience headaches, nausea, vomiting, pain in the abdomen, and/or rapid heart rate. In such cases, it is important to immediately call a doctor.
Listed below are the main contraindications in which Dapoxetine should be avoided:
1. Lactose intolerance or allergy to any other drug component.
2. Severe liver pathology (cirrhosis).
3. Heart rhythm disturbances and/or heart failure.
Interactions with other drugs
Do not combine the stimulant with the following:
2. Psychostimulants, which are intended for the treatment of schizophrenia and/or other mental disorders.
3. Drugs intended for the treatment of migraines.
4. Medications, which include lithium.
5. Medications based on St. John’s wort.
6. Strong acting painkillers (Tramadol).
If a doctor has prescribed one of the aforementioned medicines, it is important to first complete the recommended course of treatment, and two weeks thereafter it is safe to Dapoxetine. However, after completing a course of Dapoxetine therapy, it is necessary that for one week following the last dose that users should refrain from taking the following drugs:
1. Drugs for treatment of fungal pathologies.
2. Drugs intended for the therapy of HIV infection (ritonavir).
If you take any other drug for the treatment of erectile dysfunction, it is important to consult with the doctor before buying Dapoxetine. Additionally, before taking Dapoxetine, it is also recommended that you measure your blood pressure to make sure it is normal.
Is there a difference between generic Dapoxetine and the branded drug Priligy?
Some users remain convinced that generic medications are fake. However, Dapoxetine has been proven to work as it is intended. Manufacturers develop generic Dapoxetine based on the composition of the original drug. The only thing that differs original and generic drug is the color of the tablets and in some instances the design of the package. This is why the effectiveness of the generic is no worse than that of the original Dapoxetine. Moreover, generic Dapoxetine cost much less than the brand name.
Method of storage
The shelf life of Dapoxetine is three years. Do not use this drug after this period of time as its effectiveness will be in question. Moreover, this drug should also always be kept in a cool and dark place that is not accessible to children.